The Garden - Teaser The Garden - Teaser

Absolutely breathtaking! Reminds me of Aisatsana by Aphex Twin a bit, just that dreamlike distant piano sound

光年 (Light Year) 光年 (Light Year)

Cool track, love the drop! I would have expected something like this to be super cheesy but the styles work together really well and sound authentic

JandreParis responds:

Thanks! My main goal was to make it as authentic as possible, so research into Japanese musical styles was necessary. It borrows mainly from Taiko, but it involves a bit from folk music and from Kabuki (Japanese story-telling/theatre).

Greatly appreciate it!

-J.P.

Be there Be there

Beautiful piece really, reminds me a lot of Ludovico Einaudi- personally I often prefer simplicity, minimalism/holy minimalism and all that- the ending was kind of abrupt, but I guess that has to do with the limitations of it having to the trailer etc

Azhthar responds:

Thanks a lot! Yep, minimal music gave me a lot inspiration for this one! I don´t know Ludovico but I will have a look at him (and listen)! Yep the end is also the end of the trailer and it was supposed to slow down that aprupt. I guess in the final mix it will be faded out anyway.