The Garden - Teaser The Garden - Teaser

Absolutely breathtaking! Reminds me of Aisatsana by Aphex Twin a bit, just that dreamlike distant piano sound

光年 (Light Year) 光年 (Light Year)

Cool track, love the drop! I would have expected something like this to be super cheesy but the styles work together really well and sound authentic

JandreParis responds:

Thanks! My main goal was to make it as authentic as possible, so research into Japanese musical styles was necessary. It borrows mainly from Taiko, but it involves a bit from folk music and from Kabuki (Japanese story-telling/theatre).

Greatly appreciate it!

-J.P.

Be there Be there

Beautiful piece really, reminds me a lot of Ludovico Einaudi- personally I often prefer simplicity, minimalism/holy minimalism and all that- the ending was kind of abrupt, but I guess that has to do with the limitations of it having to the trailer etc

Azhthar responds:

Thanks a lot! Yep, minimal music gave me a lot inspiration for this one! I don´t know Ludovico but I will have a look at him (and listen)! Yep the end is also the end of the trailer and it was supposed to slow down that aprupt. I guess in the final mix it will be faded out anyway.

Fallen (original mix) Fallen (original mix)

Great song, really chill, and nice arpeggios

Eskelo - Breaking law Eskelo - Breaking law

Great song, can't believe no one scouted this sooner!

After All After All

I really like the guitar and bass parts, and the composition is fantastic- I'm not sure I like the drum samples you used though, they're a bit tinny and need variation addding so they don't sound like they're being played by a robot. Mainly my advice on that would be to get a better DAW for the drum production, and export the guitar/bass from GP6 into that DAW and layer them on top of those drums for the final piece, if that makes sense? Great piece though :)

Angelsosa responds:

Thank you very much! We could try that in the future.

Somnambulant Somnambulant

Great track, sounds catchy and fun, without taking itself too seriously! Love the bass in particular- is that recorded or did you use a VST for that?

Azhthar responds:

Actually original I´m a bass player. So it´s a bit embarrissing to admit that I used a vst (it´s the slap bass from acousticsamples). But if you ask than at least I did my job with the programming ;) Glad you like it!

Town Parade Town Parade

Love it! Which VST did you use to make the accordion sound effect?

Adhenoid responds:

Thanks! :D

I don't quite remember, but I think it's from soundfont.

Unni's Theme Demo Unni's Theme Demo

You're basically using the dream team of orchestral libraries I want... and putting them to good use I might add. Love the Skyrim style male choral shouts at the end as well!

SimPhony responds:

Though I've had East West libraries for some time now, I've had waited six years to be able to buy a symphobia product but it was definitely, without a doubt, one of the best purchases I've ever made.

It also helps that they lowered the price too.=)

If you have the patience to wait and save up for it, let me tell you, it opens a whole new world of music possibilities and you won't regret it.

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to comment on my work. I really appreciate it!

[SM 321] - Sad Oboe [SM 321] - Sad Oboe

Lovely song! What did you use for the choirs in this one out of interest?

supaman321 responds:

It's a rompler plugin called omnisphere. I love all the sounds on it. It amazed me when I got it. Also thanks for listening and commenting,